Cronic's Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the use of the Cronic's alliance for the use of war time and important discussions

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foreman department

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylah

Kylah

Foreman department Empty
PostSubject: Foreman department   Foreman department I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:14 pm

tongue I have a Lil something to add to existing players that are already well on Their way to having a productive city ,But are finding it hard to maintain a few things or to train troops...

As you grow and I am talking to the 1 mil might player's or above, after all is built and leveled as High as you are going to go as far as Lvl goes..

1.It is only necessary to Have One alchemy lab after all The research you are going to do is done, deconstruct And Make That spot a Barrack,Dnt forget to leave your main Lab!!

2.Only one market Is needed as well,so The extra spot where you would Put a Market in your Other cities,Guess what make it a Barrack ..Smile

3. Taverns are Not Needed,Unless you dont trust yourself to Levy your gold ever Hour or two,So Therefor if you do Not have Taverns guess what you can Put In That spot, Yes that's right a Barrack! Smile

4.Workshops after you have Upgraded your Castles and walls to The Highest Levels you desire Leave One rather it be on your main city or a secondary does not matter you will need at least one workshop for The making of siege weapons and wagons,But on The cities you have No workshop on guess what,Yes you guessed it again Build a Barrack Smile And Yes I know what your thinking what about siege weapons and wagon training on my other cities..."Reassign Wagon's and siege weapons from one city to another.

No Relief stations can not be removed Lol, you will need those one on each city higher The lvl The faster you can get to and from each of your cities and your allies!!

Well i hope this has been somewhat Helpful I have alot more that i could go into atm, But i will go over a few things wit My Boss "Grim" and work on a layout for upgrades and build..So Keep your eye's ready and waiting for more to come..

Lady Kylah
xoxo
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Magi
Admin
Admin
Magi

Foreman department Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreman department   Foreman department I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 am

Great suggestion kylah i will go ahead and add it since grim has been busy but he does have the ability to alter the website as need be. So if the two of you would get together and talk about what you want on your departments page "Foremen Department" on the site... That would be great!

VC Magi
Back to top Go down
https://cronicsalliance.forumotion.com

Foreman department
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cronic's Alliance :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: